.

THIS IS YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR FEBRUARY 2012




sign of the month : scorpio
november 2010 astrologer
russell tyrone jones /
ol' dirty bastard
nov 15, 1968- nov 13, 2004


scorpio
- october 24- november 22
you thought that i was weak?
huh, let me speak
my rhymes come funkier than your grandfather's feet
so listen mister, don't you ever forget
rhyme dirty, you couldn't even clean it with comet
(recognize)

sagittarius- november 23 - december 22
so i was thinking
about, droppin' this single on the charts
letting you know
hey! the kid has heart
i never deny myself as being dope
(sussudio)

capricorn- december 23 - january 20
tryin to score mad dough like a million or more
for the illegal war that's all I saw
it's all about that knot in ya
(dirty the moocher)

aquarius- january 21 - february 19
for you to get close enough to my style
you have to travel miles and miles and miles
to find a special rhyme like mines, you gotta look
at what you find in the brooklyn zoo
raw exit, killin the beat with all your might
you love a hip hop song baby, I don't wanna be right
wake up, what, what, losin your head
woke up on the wrong side of the bed
juvenile faction of hard, you say you're livin large
(give it to ya raw)

pisces- february 20 - march 20
have you ever ever ever
in your long legged life
had a bald headed bitch
for your bald headed wife
(stomp)

aries- march 21 - april 20
if i got a problem, a problems got a problem til it's gone
(rollin wit you)

taurus- april 21 - may 21
try to be talkative, there's no alternative
hide until I forgive, this motive
i am unique with the perfected physique
the objective of my rhyme is my own technique
(reunited)

gemini- may 22 - june 21
down for mine when i go on tour
throw your hands in the air if you want more
style is evil like a wicked witch
(going down)

cancer- june 22 - july 22
i could fly through the air and stick to the wall
i could take a punch or get hit by a car
could go to the nearest or farthest star
as a matter of fact it's what i won't talk about
pop a word out of trace just to be in the house
(anybody)

leo- july 23- august 21
my mouth is sugar, sweet as a honey bee, taste like a forty
stinkin' like old e! but I drink old english so I speak old english
you gotta be dirty and stinkish, and if it's not, well I guess I'm not
(dirty & stinkin')

virgo- august 22 - september 23
callin me a dog, well leave a dog alone
cuz nothin can stop me from buryin my bones
in the backyard, of someone else's house
ol' dirt dog, but i'm not dog out
(dogged out)

libra- september 24 - october 23
i give a shout out to all the women
i give a shout out to all the babies
all the munchkins
all across the world playa, god
i want to give a shoutout to all the school teachers
i give a shout out to um, um, myself

No comments:

Post a Comment