.

THIS IS YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR FEBRUARY 2012




sign of the month : leo
august 2010 astrologer

kenneth moore / big moe
aug. 20, 1974 - oct. 14, 2007


leo- july 23- august 21
you can imagine in your wildest dreams
but money don't make no happy man
(get lonely too)

virgo- august 22 - septemeber 23
hell yeah i'm gon protect it, i'm never naked headed
my life is too precious, i can't get infected
hell yeah i'm still chunky, hell yeah they still love me
hell yeah i'm sitting on three's, everything's still lovely
(hell yeah)

libra- september 24 - october 23
so leave your pistol at home cause we ain't tryin to go to war
the common denominator in the sitution is calm like a star
you can shine with me
(bang screw)

scorpio- october 24 - november 22
you took me, and you put me under you're wings, i can't lie
can't no other take your place, and can't a damn thang comply
i don't know if you noticed, but you're the throwedest on my list
(i wonder)

sagittarius- november 23 - december 22
nobody's perfect, not by a long shot
the problems i got, i know we all got
i never give up, when times get hard
(leave drank alone)


capricorn- december 23 - january 20
feeling like i hit the top at last
i'm still on my p's and q's
should of known better than to let me shine
boss hogging in the game for nothing but good rhythm
i stayed down with it now the cash is mine
but i have to pay my dues
(payin' dues)

aquarius- january 21 - february 19
i try to do my thug thang, keep a level head and maintain
i've been going through some stuff
boy big moe, done had it rough
but i gotta keep my head up
(roll candy red)

pisces- february 20 - march 20
who really gonna hold me down
when all the chips, finally hit the ground
i had to stop, and look around
at all these new friends, i just found
(move around)

aries- march 21 - april 20
i'm just trying to do something right, so let me live my life
even though i'm still hustling, know you want to see me struggling
but at least i'm trying to do something right so let me live my life
(confidential playa)

taurus- april 21 - may 21
when the going got tough, you got tough with me
through the thick and thin you stuck with me
and even though we're not living in luxury
stay bubbled a player to come up with me
(i'll do it)

gemini- may 22 - june 21
i'm a lover dude, i can serve both of y'all
(just a dog)

cancer- june 22 - july 22
how else could i of made it thru the tribe, the shit is wild
now that i believe, and i know how
and i promise, that if and when i get caught up
it's fine, that i'm gonna be
ready, see i know i can make a difference in this world
if you just, let me
i'm so thankful for the day, that you came along
and you just, helped me
and i'm so greatful for the years, that you kept me here
alive, well and healthy
(yessir)

No comments:

Post a Comment