.

THIS IS YOUR HOROSCOPE FOR FEBRUARY 2012




sign of the month : gemini
june 2010 astrologer
tupac shakur
june 16, 1971 – sept. 13, 1996


gemini- may 22-june-21

to all the seeds that follow me, protect your essence, born with less but you still precious.
(smile)


cancer - june 22- july 22
we still visualize places, that we can roll in peace
and in my mind's eye i see this place, the players go in fast i got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion.
(thugz mansion)


leo - july 23 - august 21
so complicated to escape fate and you can never understand til' we trade places
(letter to my unborn)

virgo - august 22- september 23

if i gave you a bomb that was nuclear armed
you could shoot it at me sucker and i wouldn't get harmed, cause punk you can't stop me, bullets couldn't drop me, stand on a mountain and still couldn't top me.
(never be beat)


libra - september 24 - october 23
i know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. so no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it.
(hit 'em up)


scorpio - october 24- november 22
but you the only one who ain't telling
i tell you it's a cold world, stay in school

(shorty wanna be a thug)

sagittarius - november 23 - december 22
will i, succeed, paranoid from the weed
and hocus pocus try to focus but i can't see
and in my mind i'm a blind man doin time
look to my future cause my past, is all behind me
is it a crime, to fight, for what is mine
(only god can judge me)

capricorn - december 23 - january 20
just to understand, that every man, is his own man
and only man can satisfy the man
only the soul of the man, the feelings of the man
the for realness of the man
you can't shake the man when you feel the man you know the man
and you gotta call yourself because you are that man
(who do u believe in)

aquarius - january 21 - february 19
the city's full of surprises, you can live or you can die. you can fuck on the first night, or try, in the late night.
(late night)


pisces - february 20 - march 20
convinced this is my year
like i'm the chosen man
give me my money and label me as a don

(heartz of men)

aries - march 21 - april 20
be grateful for blessings
don't ever change, keep your essence
the power is in the people and politics we address
always do your best, don't let the pressure make you panic
(me against the world)

taurus - april 21 - may 21
i set goals, take control, drink out my own bottle
i make mistakes but learn from every one
and when it's said and done
i bet this brother be a better one
if i upset you don't stress
never forget, that god isn't finished with me yet
(ghetto gospel)